1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The Scranton-Wilkes Barre Run-Them-Out-of-Town-On-A-Rail Riders.

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Florida’s primary is Tuesday
    I voted at my county courthouse last week
    Looked up the candidates on lwv.org and none of the Republicans had filled out the questionnaire

3. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

We have two Moms for Liberty candidates running for the school board in my county.....both recently moved here and have ZERO experience with the school district. Hired guns. It should give everyone pause that ringers are being inserted in intensely local elections that should not be political. Despite being deep red, there's been good organization against the two of them. Really hoping they lose big.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Because the arena is actually in Wilkes-Barre. The ballpark where the RailRiders play is closer to Scranton, thus it's S/W-B.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

This is the group why I, and a couple of others, are removing our classroom libraries. I refuse to comply with the law they got passed that there has to be a searchable database for all books students have access to. I plan to donate the books to a local shelter.

And honestly, it's sort of a hollow FU on my part because I can't remember the last time a student has asked to borrow one of my books.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Isn’t there an outdoor venue between the two cities? You’d think you would want to be outside, it’s summer, Covid, more people, etc. but they’re probably concerned about crowd size, or lack thereof as the case may be.

9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Wait'll Fat Orange Hitler is indicted. The fuckhead lawyers will stream out of the fucking woodwork.

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Woody-

I liked me some Moosic, Pa.

Draft saved Draft deleted