1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

These people are vulgar. And frankly, when one wears a shirt with profanities on it, I instantly assume idiocy. The fact that wide swaths of Cult 45 consider such items to be acceptable attire makes my point.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Great Freudian slip on MSNBC yesterday when Michael Cohen referred to MarALardo

Slacker and maumann like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Looking forward to our state fair in a couple of weeks. It's like a museum of bad life choices.

5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

I get those same ones as well. It’s ridiculous.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The people who actually show animals, compete in the contests, 4-H, etc. are usually really great. It’s all the pretend country people who are the problem. I always described it to my wife when I had to cover the fair as people who actually use an F-150 vs. the people who can’t make that turn into the Texas Roadhouse parking lot in their F-150.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

I find it a little ironic (maybe a reach, I don't know) that he's posing in front of the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority display, whose mission, according to its website, was "established in 1966 to improve students' access to higher education."

I guess you can't win them all.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Right after the federal government rushed in and provided assistance to flooding in Eastern KY. Fuck, Joe Biden Indeed.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

OscarMadison, garrow and heyabbott like this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

May they all perish in flames.

Draft saved Draft deleted