1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Definitely not a cult, part whatever.

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Q: “Are you really that fucking dumb?”
    A: “No, but my voters are.”

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I had a goatee a few years ago. Shaved it off specifically because I looked too much like every asshole Trump supporter.

Tarheel316, lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I grew a full beard instead, except I keep it well-groomed unlike most of those slobs with their fucking Oakley wraparounds.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Having lived in Ken Buck's district for a year, I can confirm this.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Nope. Had this bad boy since I got out of the Navy in the 90s. Gen X 'til I die.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

goalmouth-

Board darling Daniel Dale has now become a peddler of disinformation.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Couple of weeks ago a friend from college who is a realtor posted a listing for a single wide with a little bit of land in a depressed mining town north of here. Asking price $104,000.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I do a full beard every November for a fundraiser at work. My wife hates it, but I enjoy a month of no razor.
    I actually treat myself to a full barber straight razor shave and massage in December to get the goat back in shape.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

When I lose the weight, I'll ditch the beard. For now it somewhat hides all the fat in my face.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think CNN is dumb enough to think they'll get better ratings by "both siding" its news product and giving equal validity to facts on one side (whichever it is) and wingnut conspiracy theories (whatever party it is). They would have been fine if they just made their prime time hosts a little less like "personalities" and more like news people. See the BBC to find out how its done. All they will accomplish with what they are doing is sending their regular viewers to MSNBC.

Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted