1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There's a poster or two 'round these parts who'd give such a standing ovation.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And on top of it be a universally stupid idea, let's say it was a thing Biden could do. For giggles. What would be the point? Trump's klan will never be won over. It can never be reasoned with. And it would just piss off democrats and independents who fucking hate the orange menace. And piss off the Brits, who hate the motherfucker too. Just an idiotic discussion.

Oh, and the orange menace tried to, and still wants to, overthrow the government. And he stole and lied about having classified documents. But sure! Olive branch!

I'll still turn on CNN for big, breaking stories. I never watched their opinion stuff very much anyway, but if this is where it's at or heading, CNN can go fuck itself.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Give meeeee that invitation to Queen Elaina's funeral. I neeeed to be the center of attention! That's the truth, okay?"

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

When you've lost Jake Tapper ...

Why is this a discussion anyway? Some protocol says he must be there? I'm sure Obama will be invited, because he was genuinely liked, and maybe Clinton or Carter (who would turn it down anyway out of health concerns).

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Good launch angle and exit velocity. Touch 'em all ...

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Jake Tapper the latest boot-Licht-er at the Chicken Noodle Network.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

In this Ohio diner, many of the locals have said they too have stored top secret classified files at their Florida beach club.

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I feel better about my decision to not watch CNN for 10 years.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's reality-teevee: government by trolling. Doing things specifically for the reason of pissing people off. It's what Fatfuck would do; it's what Fatfuck does do.

Cue up the right-wing screech machine on radio tonight and bright and early on the chipmunk shows in the morning: That vicious and petty Biden isn't inviting Mister Trump to the royal funeral. Boo hoo sob sob, why is he so nasty? Turning a solemn occasion into a cheap political stunt. How classless.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

So I guess you didn’t like it when the would be Gretchen Whitmer kidnappers were called Y’all Quida
    Michigan is home to scary mother fuckers like the Nichols brothers

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

This been posted here yet?

I used to have a neighbor who worked with animals and there are protocols. Can't imagine Oz was following any here.

From the link:

In 2004, complaints about Dr. Mehmet Oz’s dog experiments were cited in a report from an internal investigation into allegations of poor animal care made by Dr. Catherine Dell’Orto, a post-doctoral veterinarian. [5], [6] See also individual reports of Dr. Oz's dog experiments. [7] According to the report, "highly invasive and stressful experiments" on dogs were performed without a "humane end point." AWA violations included a litter of whelped puppies killed by painful cardiac injection:

"The screams of these puppies could be heard through closed doors. All of these puppies, lying in a plastic garbage bag, were killed in the presence of their litter mates."[8]
    Subsequent applications for grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) by Dr. Oz have been denied.[9] In 2004, Columbia paid $2,000 in fines to the USDA. [10] See also ten worst laboratories.

Oz, your ship be sinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted