1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

QED

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Lindsey Graham asks the Supreme Court to block his Grand Jury summons. He really does not want a chance to explain how innocent he was.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Totally not a cult.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

400 million guns

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wonder why Barack got a respite from the death list? Maybe they figure God Emperor Fatfuck would take him out with his bare hands and the services of the Angel of Death would not be needed.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Chris Wallace and Justin Trudeau catching strays, apparently.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

They won't hear it.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

At least they aren’t environmentalists.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I was just watching a documentary on The Villages. I'm having trouble processing it.
    The general thought is, "That would be awesome," but I'm pretty sure after about a month, I'd be thinking, "This is god awful." I can't explain it. In another 10 years, I'd fit the demographic, but I honestly think if every person I encountered seemed like I was looking in the mirror, I'd struggle.
    Also, what did all those yankees do in their careers to afford that lifestyle?

I really can't articulate what I want to say about this, and I want to leave the politics of those people out of it. The point I'm trying to make is that I just can't wrap my mind around that such a place exists. Now my perspective is that of a middle aged Gen Xer only child who grew up in a rural setting and whose greatest goal is to be left alone, but I'm struggling with this.

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He’s a horrible candidate. If he wins, I suspect he lasts fewer than three years, and then walks away with the governor appointing his replacement.

Draft saved Draft deleted