1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Bettors are leery as Fetterman is giving just 1.5.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So he has 6 votes.

maumann and garrow like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

This is the problem with the Online Left:

Yeah, it's totally a sure thing the recent stroke victim is going to clean the clock of the professional TV personality in a debate. Fucking ponderous.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ted emailed ME!

[​IMG]

Songbird —

This is Ted Danson. You may know me from Cheers, Becker, or The Good Place. But before all that, I was just a kid growing up in Flagstaff, Arizona.

My dad was a scientist at Northern Arizona University, and after growing up in a community that worked to conserve and protect Arizona's heritage, I always had an instinct to protect it.

And right now, Arizona is at a tipping point.

If Mark Kelly holds on to his seat this November we can hold the Senate. We’ll send an astronaut, an engineer, a man who believes in science back to the Senate where he can continue fighting climate change and help preserve the natural treasures that make this country such a beautiful place.

If he loses, Blake Masters takes his place. Trump’s hand-picked candidate. A proud denier of climate change, and a man who openly supports a national abortion ban. I can’t emphasize enough just how dangerous he is — not just for Arizona, but for our whole country.

So, I’m personally asking you: Help Mark defend Arizona by making one more $3 contribution to his campaign today.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trumps people want the US out of Ukraine more than the Squad does.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Fetterman has already said he's likely going to lose the debate. He knows the captioning thing is a real problem.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

No, no. He's going to clean Oz's clock! Online Left Dude said so!

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted