1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

So Ted let Donald trash his wife and father, and now he throws his kids under the bus for his unforced error.

What a guy

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Sometimes, optics is the answer, the whole answer, and nothing but the answer. Optics. This ain't gonna look so good.

Any right-minded person with 2 brain cells would tell his family the trip is off till further notice.

There are a shitload of psychologists analyzing Ted's pathology right now.

Alma likes this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

As always -- the worst people, at the worst possible time, doing the worst things imagineable.

lakefront and Mngwa like this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

C'mon, Nimrata can spread her legs just as wide!

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump doesn’t need wide or deep.

Starman, 2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

with school cancelled for the week our girls asked to take a trip with friends wanting to be a good dad there's a drive into deep left field by castellanos it will be a home run and so that will make it a 4-0 ballgame

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It’s genuinely good that this is the political story of the day and not tear gassing peacefully protesting Americans so you can hold a bible upside down in front of a church.

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

It would be terrible if people bought Senor Frogs merchandise from their online store and had it sent to Ted’s office.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I appreciate that. The first half. I haven't really thought about some other board.

I appreciate the idea that I need to write better, as well. Ted Cruz going to Cancun is indefensible. It's why I say I wouldn't have done it. There is no particular reason for me to nuance it. I actually think he's an unusually bad fit for politics, and has the position he does in part he was viewed as useful in the ongoing culture war that has cost all of us so much. Cruz has alienated many in his own party over the years, and needs a primary challenger when he runs again, and Cancun is Exhibit 3,689.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Not any more. Closed down in 2019. Now houses the William Hill Sports Book IIRC. Too bad. They had an OK happy hour for Caps' pregame.

Draft saved Draft deleted