1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Plus the drugs are really good. Which I would need if I ever had to watch that little raging Chipmunk ever again.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Didn't Trump take a colonoscopy without sedation to keep Pence from taking acting presidential powers?

That's Studio 540 stuff. 54 times ten.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Kudos to her for getting out of CNN before it turned into a steaming pile and having a great run on a fantastic newscast.

HanSenSE and maumann like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I grew up watching her as a local broadcaster in Atlanta. She was maybe ten years older than I was, and she started in the early '70s. She did that until she covered Jimmy Carter's presidential campaign, when she got noticed and became a White House correspondent. One of the best female reporters I remember from when I was young. Not in Barbara Walters' league, but she was damn solid, did a lot of good work.

A pro.

2muchcoffeeman, Hermes and maumann like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Among the 387 bazillion crimes and other gaffes that Fatfuck committed that nobody ever "pressed the issue" on.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

No offense, it would be a Pandora’s Box on at least 75% of all politicians.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Seconded. Her version of "Inside Politics " was always informative as compared to the partisan screamfests we see today.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nuh uh uh uh uh. Fatfuck is in a whole new universe of his own.

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Probably closer to 90 percent. Anybody with any degree of wealth has people who do everything possible to reduce their tax liability. This is one thing that the Former Idiot-In-Chief is right about: Most people would rather not have anybody digging too deep into their tax returns. (Not me; I have so little money I can still use TurboTax, and it takes about 15 minutes.)

maumann likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted