1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah but none are as much fun.

Look, I'm a heavy guy myself. At times, I've been really fat. And what I've found out is, if you're gonna be really fat, the way to get along in public is to act friendly and happy. The world does not want to hear greedy grouchy shit out of fat people.

When fat people act greedy and grouchy, the reaction of the huge majority of normal-sized people is, "what the fuck do you have to be pissed about, you get everything you want. Obviously you eat everything you want."

Nobody wants to hear rich fat people arguing they deserve to keep more money (or food). Fuck you, Fatboy.

Since the GOP's objective is to take pretty much everything away from everybody who's not already rich, they gotta quit having fatfucks like Sarah Huckabuck, Elise The Heifer Stefanik, the Marjorie Taylor Greenyear Blimp, Chris Christie, "Diamond and Silk" and of course Fatfuck himself as their standard bearers.

Have skinny malnourished looking pencil neck geeks like Haw Haw Hawley do it. The walking cadaver Paul Ryan at least looked the part. Rick Scott has the proper Lex Luthoresque skeletal look.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Liberal media!!!

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

His family---the Novaks---are undoubtedly well-named in regards to their view on the fight against COVID.

Fred siegle likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We don't need no smarty pants kollege boys

I done finished the fifth grade at Billy Bob's Bible Academy and I'm purty smart. I kin due mah own reesurch.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Sanders and her ilk take specific aim at the weak. So everything is fair game for them with insults.

wicked likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

New state policy is if you have any book other than textbooks in your classroom that students have access to, we have to scan them into a website that can be searched and viewed by the public.
    Jokes on them. I have a classroom library, but it's been years since a student asked to borrow one. I start removing them tomorrow.
    Ultimately it just saves me work at the end of the year when we have to move everything out of the room so they can wax the floors.

OscarMadison, Woody Long and maumann like this.
  9. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I don't think anybody is worried about Sarah Huckabee Sanders' feelings.

When you make fat jokes, you're not only taking the lazy jab, but you're revealing a lot about yourself - especially to the fat people in your life who take note how you feel and internalize the insult.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It being a small world and all, I lived in the speaker’s hometown until fifth grade and grew up in the church where he is a member. I can assure him and everyone else that the children of Cumberland County desperately need every cent of financial assistance on offer for their schools, lest they get dragged down by the twin pillars of menial labor and substance abuse that seem to go hand in hand on the Plateau anymore.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

franticscribe- A matter of taste.
    Insults are really all they understand.

wicked likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

That new Buc-ee's pays pretty well.

Draft saved Draft deleted