1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I pity the Fox Soul VP who got fired for agreeing to the Biden interview in the first place.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

He will join Brian Flores' lawsuit

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

My man Tyler has been going on for months now that the US DoD needs to pull its head out of its ass and look skyward at the stuff that's been floating and buzzing over our shores and ships. Maybe these two incidents will be the impetatus and we can start taking homeland security seriously.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yeah, me thinking a man who had a massive stroke should recover on a reasonable, unforced timeline vs. his befuddlement at being treated like a mascot in the Senate is absent compassion.

5. Regan MacNeil

Classified doc found at Pence's house in Indiana. Bad news for Biden.

garrow likes this.
  6. Regan MacNeil

I knew you'd be along at some point to feign outrage that someone could possibly question your compassion. I'm sure it's all about poor, put-upon Fetterman and not your lame-ass attempt to score points on those nameless left-wing "ghouls." GTFOH.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I was just coming to say the same people yapping about us waiting to shoot down the first balloon will now be yammering that we acted hastily on the second, but Fox beat me to it.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In other news, water is wet.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, he sounds real fucking sorry in that statement.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that it was. If he agreed to an apology as part of the settlement I would not think that would be acceptable to the other parties. I certainly would not accept it as one.

Draft saved Draft deleted