1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Face" it, America. We have to move on.

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

So presidential.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fuck public schools is the GOP’s plank now.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Ann Coulter tells Nikki Haley to ‘go back to your own country’ in racist rant against new GOP presidential candidate

What's the dividing line? When is the US "your" country, but not "mine"? Is that in the Constitution? I always was told, if you're born here, you're a citizen and that's it.

BTW, funny story, I'm talking to a new friend from Ireland who has been here 5 yrs and I tell him my family has been in US for 140 yrs and he says "if we both go to the same party, everyone is going to assume you're the immigrant, not me."

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Classic

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Now? They have been headed that way for a long time. They are just more aggressive about it now.

What people really need to do is follow the money, because this is about stealing public money from public schools and funneling it to private ones. For all the talk about her devotion to religious education, former U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos also had family ties to private education. I can't help but wonder whose pockets Abbott is going to be lining if he gets this passed.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted