1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

When will the laying of hands on Biden commence?

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Doubtful. Medium is not the launch platform if you want serious shit to take hold.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Socilism!!!!

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Despicable that the GOP does this to women of color.

Joe Biden's Nominees Of Color Are Facing Outsize Opposition | HuffPost

Screw them. Hey old white men of America I got a message for you, "the sun is setting on your republic."

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Black Hills Barbie has flown all over the country as trump's political groupie, in the state's airplane and with her state security crew. A group of SD legislators recently tried to force the state to release how much her galivanting has cost the state's taxpayers. Their attempt was rebuffed by the state legislature and any GOP reps who supported this were called in to her office and browbeaten to the point where they changed their position on the bill.

She is a tyrant, who found cushy state jobs for her unqualified children and her children's relatives by marriage.

Coincidentally, former SD governor Bill Janklow also killed a motorcyclist when he blew through a stop sign on a rural road in 2004.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Whatever the platform, the words are most important. Why knock the platform? The substance of the allegations matter, not where it takes place. Sorry, not everyone has equal access to the same platforms.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think it is on a subconscious level. When it isn’t a white make up for the job they perceive something is “off” and so they go looking for reasons to kill the nomination and latch onto stuff that wouldn’t have necessarily bothered them if it was John Whitebread.

8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

The point is Cuomo is an asshole
    That he’s a Democrat is irrelevant
    If it’s true, and I have no reason to doubt her, his behavior is not worthy of his office
    Plus he fucked up the nursing home thing terribly

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Eliot Spitzer and Bill de Blasio just got wood and they don't know why.

We just had a serial sexual assaulter as president for four years. I wouldn't be so sure.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    cyclingwriter2 and OscarMadison like this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

there's something (d)ifferent about this though

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

She was praising Cuomo last year. Blood in the water, and the Nyt haa picked it up. She went on Medium because no news org would touch it.

12. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

I agree with Gutter that Johnson is poised for a fall. I'm just not sure he'll even last until the general -- assuming he runs again. He promised 11 years ago that he'd serve only two terms.

Green Bay congressman Michael Gallagher would kick Johnson's ass in a primary. Johnson would be weak in the Milwaukee suburbs, which are the Republicans' ace in statewide elections. Poor GOP turnout there in 2020 is what cost Trump the state.

Gutter and maumann like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted