1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "Our fugitive has been on the run--and I use that term loosely-- for ninety minutes. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every McDonald's, KFC, Klan rally, strip club, golf club, fairgrounds in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is "President" Donald J. Trump. Go get him."

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’ve said they’re never gonna indict the guy.

I’ve also said that if the indict, they need to make sure that whatever charge they indict on, he’s dead to rights.

Happy to eat crow on the first, still stubborn as ever about the second.

FileNotFound likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

MAGA Nation will be in a frenzy: their beloved national leader is being indicted.

ICC judges issue arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin over alleged war crimes

Which of course raises the issue, why not Fatfuck as well, on charges of politically targeted genocide from his intentional mismanagement of COVID as well as punitively withholding federal resources and funds from state and local governments whose leaders he deemed insufficiently committed to slurping his nutsack in public? Gretchen Whitmer attested to that publicly.

Let's see what the UK for instance, thinks about tolerating ownership of golf courses and major commercial properties within their national boundaries by suspects indicted for genocide and other crimes against humanity?

Sending a division of armed troops into Turnberry to seize it to be auctioned off for the benefit of environmental and humanitarian agencies would send a rather firm reminder of FAFO.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Woody Long likes this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

An unsolicited dick pic at the very least

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  9. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Call me if there’s an actual perp walk.

wicked likes this.
  10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

That's how you defeat these assholes.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

There won't be. It will happen at 3 a.m. Cameras out of sight. Quick arraignment, release on PR bond, no photos. Maybe sketches. It's all highly choreographed. He'll be back at Mar-a-Lago before it hits the airwaves. Hell, comments from Biden with the Ireland PM on St. Patrick's Day are recorded.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The conspiracy theorists will go berzerk. There has to be some kind of visual record.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted