1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

These dumbfucks desperately want an off ramp but can’t help but cater and cower.

garrow likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Imagine if he calls for a riot and nobody shows?

4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

With all due respect, this is where I don't believe they want an off ramp. If they ALWAYS cater and cower - and they always do - I have to believe that is just who they are.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

No doubt he will, and will put his own spin on it, if not outright doctor it, as he did so often when he was in the Oval Office. But the whole thing needs to be documented, much like the military documented everything before sending bin Laden to his watery grave.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

If he does surrender for arrest (I’ll believe it when I see it) it better be clear: Protest? Fine. They absolutely have the right.

But if/when it starts to turn like Jan. 6, it will not be tolerated and force will be used.

7. HanSenSE

Dan, we need to have a talk about Santa Claus and the Easter bunny ...

wicked likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Obviously many people are attracted to Trump for their chance to goon it up - and he uses that threat of violence as some kind of power - just saying if people really don't care that much, or the crowd that shows up get their asses kicked by the cops or counter-protestors - the Trump "magic spell" could be gone for good. Similar to McCarthyism when the lawyer said what everyone was thinking but didn't dare say "Have you no decency Sir?"

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

When our mayor asked them to provide the video evidence, they demurred. Those jackholes lied. Now an innocent man has been fired and our community is divided by people who most likely never set foot inside M.Curtis Library unless they were there to get a free leaf bag.

Hateful, booger-eating, cousin-dating, uncurious, ignorant genetic throwbacks.

Kirk Cameron is a dickless, hopeless, brainless sack of shit. It takes a lot to make me like Alan Thicke's real son better than his sitcom crotch-fruit simulacra.

(Holy shit. Halleluiah. Where's the Tylenol?)

10. HanSenSE

Perhaps all the tourists have other plans for the day?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

Draft saved Draft deleted