1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The fact that so many tech executives live there actually does point to San Francisco being a high-crime area.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When I tell some acquaintances about the fantastic restaurants or food trucks in certain parts of town, they react like I am actively trying to get them murdered. They are that scared of the “bad” part of town.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I figured South Florida was all about Tony Montana and his ilk running amok. Until I lived there for 26 years.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He's a Republican; ergo, he's a lunatic.

8. dixiehack

I parked my car three blocks away from the ballpark in Birmingham last night and walked the rest of the way. Statistically speaking I was robbed half a dozen times and murdered twice.

9. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Haven't been to the new ballpark, but that makes it sound like it's next door to Legion Field.

Liut likes this.
  10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

11. dixiehack

It isn’t. That part of Southside is gentrifying like crazy.

12. jojoblack

jojoblack Active Member

I have as much chance of Republicans rallying around me as Tim "Photo Op" Scott and I'm not running for jack -- nor am I Republican. The reality is his party values him for his vote and being their diversity show pony when the occasion dictates. Scott polls in single digits nationally. In fact, more stories should be done about the money-making allure of running for president and the number of "candidates" who clearly are taking advantage of it.

FileNotFound and Liut like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted