1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Claim to be related to a cop, that works in much the same way.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Drain the Swamp?

2muchcoffeeman, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

This thread goes into detail why DeSantis isn’t well-liked. Refused to see a legislator who was in the hospital, when TFG managed to give him a call? Yikes.

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Maybe I phrased it wrong. But several people were removed from the jury pool when the defense attorney asked.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think the Fox News verdict will become like the Iraq War when the GOP realized it wasn't "Mission Accomplished" something they just don't talk about - and its sad that someone making high nine-figures will be "credited" with coming up with this - but I imagine instead of taking their marching orders and daily rundown from the Trump Twitter feed, producers will now be tasked with finding ways to bash Biden and boost the GOP with factual reporting instead of the latest conspiracy theory floated on social media. And hope the viewers won't mind.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Exclusive: Inside the historic settlement talks between Fox News and Dominion | CNN Business

"Last week, Dominion had notified Fox News that one of its first witnesses would be Rupert Murdoch, the 92-year-old Fox Corporation chairman, a person familiar with the matter told CNN. Tucker Carlson, the extremist who hosts Fox News’ 8 p.m. hour, was one of the first people that Dominion planned to put on the witness stand in Wilmington, Delaware."

So they stroked a check instead.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Imagine being viewed as less caring and attentive than Trump.

Fred siegle, swingline and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Apparently it's all about the tender fee fees of the rough tough mucho macho Steube, who's having a big boohoo because Meatball Mussolini won't come and gently stroke his nutbag while Big Daddy Fatfuck will. From a quick glance at his twittfeed, it appears Steube must be in the hospital with a severe case of butthurt over transvestites taking over women's sports (which of course he never gave a flying fuck about before).

Of course the world as a whole would be light years better off if all these fuckers ended up in the leprosy ward.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Imagine you're an asshole
    It's easy if you're Ron
    Just be a fascist fuckstick
    Just like King Fatfuck Don

Imagine all the people
    Puking at your name
    I know that soon you'll be there
    And the world will curse your name

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I was called about four years ago and the fact I had just got out of journalism and that one of my best friends was the PIO for the county DA still wasn't enough to get me dismissed.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Somebody should compile a tab of the costs of doing business with trump, the legal fees, the stiffed payments, the fines, the settlements, the jail time. It's staggering

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted