1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Book Christie for Tommy John in 6 months

Baron Scicluna and Twirling Time like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I Jethro Bodine'd half a box of Raisin Bran a couple of years back and didn't get off the pot for a day.

Liut likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

How did Minnie know Ron was cheating on her?

Cuz he was fucking Goofy!

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Shit, the congressman he threatened is a Niners fan.

HanSenSE and Spartan Squad like this.
  7. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

The truth is, there are plenty of other reasons to cancel the project. First, the recent layoffs and belt-tightening at Disney. They’re shuttering the Star Wars-themed hotel, as well. (Shocker, people don’t want to pay $6,000 for a family of four to stay two nights in a cramped hotel room with only a queen-sized bed and bunks for the kiddos.) Then, the fact that some of their California-based “imagineering” staff had already bailed rather than prepare to move to Florida, with the state’s regressive sociopolitical climate as a primary reason why. Canceling this move will help company morale. Nevertheless, this was an easy way for Bob Iger to show DeSantis that he isn’t bluffing.

Last edited: May 18, 2023
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey, Asa may not finish DFL.

9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

That bolded part is what DeSantis should realize he is really doing to damage his state. Seriously.

I've said it before, but it's like there's Florida -- backward and seemingly almost un-American -- and there's everywhere else in the U.S. Virtually everyone probably has thought of moving to Florida at one time or another in their lives. Now, suddenly, it is becoming a place many will, seriously, never consider going to, particularly as long as DeSantis is around.

Last edited: May 18, 2023
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Christie has too much of the toadstool juice on his chin to stand separate as an alternative. He's Pence without the nooses.

11. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Count me among them. Lived in Florida for 13 years. Still have family and friends there. I wouldn’t consider returning to the state to live unless I truly fucked up in my life’s journey.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

He's most definitely a political heavyweight.

Draft saved Draft deleted