1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

As long as they pay him.

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

If Mark Meadows really has flipped, Trump is so screwed. Looong radio silence out of him. I suspect that he has real lawyers as opposed to Trump's clown car.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Imagine believing that politics is news.

LOL

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Inherit the Idiot

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nobody knows what Meadows is doing. So we default to the bestest possible outcome! Because we've seen the bestest possible outcome so many times so far.

[​IMG]

TigerVols likes this.
  8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Do I need to move? Holy cow, this is bad. Someone asked me about my feelings toward my alma mater(s) and I described WKU as being the Hogwarts I desperately needed. (And truth be told, need now.) I added that we need to create Wakanda for the kids coming up.

They thought I was crazy.

Thing is, whenever anyone mentions how behind our kids are, these same parents will moan about it and blame the teachers. Maybe I would be happier if I moved to Allen Co. KY and made goat soap for the rest of my life. Letting people know I have successfully written grants is bringing out the crazies who want to act like this wretched woman.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    Driftwood likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

goin' great! etc.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Why the flaming hell would Dominion:

1) Accept any provision in the settlement whatsoever that was not clearly spelled out in the written agreement

2) Deny or disclaim that Tuckie Boy's termination was a condition of the settlement; I'd demand that it had to be announced live on prime time and Carlson had to be fired live during his show and led out of the building live on camera. Bring them to their knees then drive your boots into their necks.

Slacker likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Unless and until Sleepy Merrick rouses from his blissful slumber and concludes that yes indeed god emperor Fatfuck is indeed subject to criminal indictment, prosecution, conviction and subsequent penalties including fines, imprisonment and if specified, execution, then god emperor Fatfuck can tell everybody to go shit in their hats.

TigerVols likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

That bit gets awful old. Jack Smith has had everyone from the pool boys at Mar A Lago to VP Pence in a grand jury witness chair.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted