1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Proof that it is possible to be so shitty a person that hell says, 'no thanks.'

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

If Biden caves on this, he’s done.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

In the grand scheme, if this bullshit tactic is off the board for two years, it might be a net win for the Dems. Still wish they’d gone harder on alternative solutions like the 14th amendment. But that would’ve been tied up in court and likely wrecked the economy.

Of course, this still has to get the votes. Which doesn’t seem like a slam dunk right now. Perhaps ducks are in a row behind the scenes and the assholes are being allowed to shit talk and keep their asshole cred as it passes.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Yes, the Mayo flexed and Walz caved on the Uber/Lyft deal.

I'll still take it over the the alternative.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely certain this is done for world's good ... no other reason, right?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Uh yeah as I rant and ramble on endlessly enough it's even boring to me, Fatfuck has been committing fucking felonies in public for decades.

If Fatfuck was any normal mortal man, he'd be indicted tomorrow (well, Tuesday) morning on hundreds to thousands of felony charges.

Except Sleepy Merrick, as did his predecessors, is still proceeding under the presumption no present or past president can ever be indicted, tried or convicted on any criminal charges. Ever.

So we wait. And Fatfuck goes on criming. Why wouldn't he?

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Holy Hell, while we're at it, Jack Smith for the most recent several years has been working for the International Criminal Court in The Hague, whose jurisdiction includes genocide, mass murder and crimes against humanity, all of which could certainly encompass Fatfuck's actions (or directed inaction) during the COVID pandemic which resulted in hundreds of thousands of American deaths, since Sleepy Merrick apparently believes he must not or cannot do anything about Fatfuck in relation to US federal laws, maybe Jack Smith ought to give some of his old pals in The Hague a jingle and see if they'd like to conduct a genocide trial in absentia.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Ass-ignorant posts like that are why no one listens to you. But I understand you’ve been banned from basically every other message board that discusses politics, so I guess we get your bons mots that contain no basis in actual truth.

Good job. Good effort.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Jack Smith needs to quit playing with his food and get to prosecuting. He’s like a damn dog in a field of rabbits.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

All these people on both sides - elected politicians, pundits, voters, my wife, etc - screaming “no negotiations, no compromise” over the debt ceiling are a major part of the problem.
    Two groups of people can’t even order a pizza if you don’t talk it out and come up with something you both can live with.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

No pineapple, and then we can talk.

wicked, garrow and Woody Long like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted