1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Big Bad Baby-Man gonna whine himself into a padded cell. ... I can't wait!

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The Jesus long johns weren't a dealbreaker?

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It was the Jesus codpiece.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Abbott is on a tear.

6. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I wish some rich ass millionaires and billionaires... who were born 50 or more years ago in these United States... who now get to enjoy the REVOLVING spoils that the staunch capitalistic society AND then a pendulum swing that enabled them gains would open their god damn mouths and denounce Trump. I believe, perhaps naively, that we are great because the social power switched occasionally. Just denounce Trump. He's the cancer. Not the republican stance. When the pendulum swings both ways equally, it keeps time.

7. Twirling Time

Trump and the Trumplets represent the pendulum swinging right and deep, and then a magnet keeps it stuck right and deep.

wicked and tea and ease like this.
  8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I'm nearly convinced that there is some plan to put so many Republicans into the race to have Trump get by with a plurality.

9. Twirling Time

You think?

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

How does that benefit their klan?

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You would hope that supervisors would be much more humane than that fucking ASSbott and give them the water breaks anyway.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I doubt it's possible, even though one of his campaign advisors, Susie Wiles (a longtime GOP operative in Florida and the daughter of Pat Summerall) is in a position to influence him. Apparently she can't.
    It's simple: for the first time in his life he's being held accountable for his actions and he absolutely cannot handle it.

Draft saved Draft deleted