1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've never understood commerce and energy being on the GOP hit list - we're talking about business and nukes and oil - you can do more to help those economic sectors with a department than you can without one.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Well, you can't see a Caesar and not want a Caesar.

Big Circus likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Important to remember these people and their contributions.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Season 2 was the best.

Songbird likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

RFKGB

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Within the past 5 years I’ve had to accept a job where I made what was then the minimum wage.

Kiss my grits.

upload_2023-6-28_20-46-41.gif

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So the word is that Rudy Giuliant came in for a voluntary sit down with Jack Smith, and that he made Giuliani a proffer offer last week. Rudy knows that it is very likely that Mark Meadows has already been talking, and can bury him. Rudy is also very familiar with the process in a Federal conspiracy case. Most likely he can't testify and get off clean, but he likely can bargain it down to a lesser charge if he testifies, does not hold back or lie. Notably when they were discussing having the U.S. military seize the voting machines, Rudy told Trump he could go to jail for that action all by itself. That same night was when Trump started tweeting that the Magats should come to D.C. for 1/6.

Giuliani was right in the middle of everything that was planned. He can deliver devastating testimony about what the campaign knew as well as the words, plans, and actions of Trump, Sydney Powell, Eastman, Bannon, Roger Stone, and others. I bet they're sweating like whores in church.

Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted