1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

the moron state senator in Georgia advocating civil war thinks it will be settled by rifles.
    Try tanks and drones, big boy Colton. And the federal government owns all of those.

[​IMG]

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I’ve always been meaning to ask these survivalist fucks: What are you going to do with 47 guns? How many triggers can you pull at once?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

He did the same in 2020. Seems to be his election year strategy.

5. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

It's a good strategy. Don't feed the troll. Biden isn't going to sway the true believers, and it's not in his interest to grant Trump any additional attention. Cheeto is going to get plenty of that in the courts.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The Presidency you go multiple days every week without thinking about sounds so good to so many people.

But Democrats would be shocked how badly he’d be in trouble if he were running against a stable adult. (There are none available to the Republicans even if Trump is wearing orange in October.)

OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Biden would not have been the nominee against anyone but Trump and I’m not sure any Dem but Biden would have beaten Trump.

I also think that Haley, Scott or Sandwiches wipes the floor with Biden.

wicked and Hermes like this.
  8. Mr._Graybeard

Eh, I think you underestimate the power of incumbency. Biden is old, but he's shown that he's up to the task, regardless of the rhetoric coming from the right. Scott and Haley are too melanistic to win over MAGAland, and DeSantis is the GOP's version of Dukakis. Even Rick Scott hates him.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Sandwiches is Christie — a mean yet funny nickname when he was in office was Gov. Sandwiches.

I think Scott or Haley would get enough of the swing voters.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Haley....maybe. Scott is too much of a post-Dobbs hardliner.

Webster likes this.
  11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Republicans keep telling us all who they are.

Believe them.

12. Mr._Graybeard

Ah. I used to hear Christie called KrispyKreme.

Draft saved Draft deleted