1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Haley ain't gettin' shit

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Good advice

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Nimroda can pull the Urban Meyer line and say the book's closed, it's TV work and grandma time.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Going into the rabbit hole of comments on that tweet is beyond depressing. People seemed to be convinced that the FBI is making up statistics in order to discredit their Orange overlord.

Fred siegle likes this.
  5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

About that …

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Beach Boy?

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The feeling I get from the DNC is, we’re on vacation until the general and then we’ll cook up some milquetoast ads about Trump the Anti-Christ.

The only time Democrats are on the attack is when they’re cornered. They should be on the attack a lot more — not with Trump, but with the impeachment and Tubbs’ military obstructionism and the economy slowly developing more middle class-type jobs.

I can turn on the TV at any time of the year and at least once an hour, I feel like I’m guaranteed to see a pro-GOP spot (Biden is senile, Biden is a criminal, Hunter sent $4 billion to China, whatever). Does the DNC have a fully functioning media shop? When Dean was working the 50-state strategy, at least there was always some by election or another event coming up that kept the messaging machine rolling.

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Beached Boy.

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and part-timer like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Webster likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Yeah in such awesome physical shape he can't play a single hole of golf if he has to walk more than 15 feet from the cart.

12. Starman

Gas was 96 cents a gallon under Fatfuck. I read it on the internets and then heard it on talk radio

Draft saved Draft deleted