1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

2. Noholesin1

Noholesin1 Active Member

I wish the governor would come to my city so I could try to get a picture with him — wearing my mask, of course.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This probably won't be the discussion you expect.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

77-year-old fat addled bewildered moron wants his acuity test.
    Let's start out on the lower rungs with the guy on here who once was bragging about his 401K.

Woody Long likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Doc, I don't know what you're on about to-day, but I suspect you've good reason to be.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

It was a wisecrack, nothing more. The YouTube-Beau post followed by your lead-in struck me as amusing.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Given that Matt Gaetz just threatened to start every day in the House with a prayer, the pledge, and a vote to remove McCarthy if he does not do as he is bid, maybe so.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I'm trying to figure out what Gaetz is getting at here. I think he just wants a loyalty test on the record. He obviously doesn't want to hold an impeachment vote because he thinks Biden will be ultimately removed from office.
    I chuckled when I saw his first little stand up routine and forcing the speaking into complete compliance (or some such wording).

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Gaetz comes from a family of assholes. He’s likely doing because he can.

They’re not going to have the votes to impeach in the House. And sure as fuck won’t in the Senate. It’s all a masturbative distraction for trump.

As much as anything, the message of the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections was STOP BEING FUCKING CRAZY. The trumplicans didn’t get it and will never get it. Maybe when they lose a few more elections.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
    garrow, dixiehack, TowelWaver and 2 others like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Harvard has churned out a lot of people who have chosen to disregard and disavow what they learned there. See Cruz, Rafael Edward.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted