1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I totally agree with Kinzinger's message to vomit the fat, sweaty, corrupt Fucko into the nearest Dumpster, but what does Kinzinger mean by saying "last generation"?

This is a possible new age of political upheaval in America (haha, I know), and the younger, more open-minded generations can help us get there (haha, I know).

If only they will.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

At least with the shutdown looming we are focused on the important things

garrow likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Don't think this is a d_b.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's probably correct. The judge was ruling on a ten year period of time, so the total probably approached that. Note that this regarded claims on paper to banks and insurers, not verbal strutting and bragging.

Of course at the same time he was devaluing the number for tax purposes. The guy's as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

A high percentage of Teh Youngs seem impatient and disgusted with the status quo in Congress and the country. It may take a while but I look for them to force some changes quicker than we think possible. Not that there are no reactionary racists and misogynists among them but the percentages seem to favor progress. I certainly hope so.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Moby Pr*ck

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I can't wait for a "Trump Facts" category on Jeopardy.

garrow likes this.
  12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

your sorry ass is too bashful to write out "prick" but you can spam this thread with on average of 30-40 posts a day. You are a f*ckin miracle.

Draft saved Draft deleted