1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The bet is that Trump won't be dead or in jail before November of next year. I'm not betting on GOP primary voters not selecting Trump.

OscarMadison and franticscribe like this.
  2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I literally have no idea what this sentence means.

Fred siegle, Octave and HanSenSE like this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think you have dropped a word or have been bitten by the AutoComplete monster here.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I get it about decorum and respect. But I just think it’s hypocritical and hilarious how the same people who’ve spent the last seven years screeching about “triggering” and how “we’re getting rid of Washington’s norms” are now triggered by a sweatshirt.

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I worked in a statehouse and coat and tie was required at all times on the floor, in and out of session.

You wanted the job, wear the monkey clothes that go with it.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

True, decorum should require more than proper dress.

Just had breakfast at one of those diner type places they always show on Fox and Friends and the dudes - three or four I guess - were hip deep Trumpers. It was like listening to a local Hannity-wannabe. They were pretty sure Kari Lake or Elise Stefanik is going to be Trump's choice for veep. My gawd it was sad - I almost got the sense that might not really believe in Trump, just that they were Republicans and thats what Republicans need to believe - like they were convincing themselves that all of the indictments were just made up. Later on I felt kind of bad for them as they mentioned their wives having dementia issues.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

you're not going to win against this, you're just not.

They will believe these things and attack you in the midst of them being disproved

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Is Arizona a runoff state?

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Get back to me about decorum after Gaetz, MTG and the others pay the piper for shutting down the government.

And after Lauren Boobies pays the piper for acting like a horny teenage girl with no supervision at the play.

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

say what?

Screen-Shot-2021-10-27-at-9.51.57-AM-scaled.jpg

2muchcoffeeman and matt_garth like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted