1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

If those jagoffs in the House stop trying to shut our government down, and fully support Ukraine, then I will save democracy by wearing a suit on the Senate floor next week

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  5. Della9250

matt_garth and garrow like this.
  6. Della9250

7. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

God, I'm so tired of Drumph and the rest of 'em prefacing every claim with "many have said" or "a lot of people have told me" ... who, exactly, are these people?

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I'm just a little jealous because I wanted every one of them to spend some time behind the steel doors, even if it was a month or two. A misdemeanor guilty plea and five years probation is nothing to sneeze at, but that's a chicken sentence compared to even what I served.

He can still travel out of the country once his probation is up. A bail bondsman who makes his living off taking people's money as collateral would have been welcomed with open arms by all those fellas who paid him and never got a penny back.

9. Deskgrunt50

Hopefully he has a lot of useful information to use against the other scumbags. I'm no expert, but first flipper usually gets the best deal, right? And that deal seems very light for this turd.

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Maybe he has the goods on all of em and that’s why the light sentence? God I hope so.

Btw, I see that Melania has for the third time renegotiated her prenup in light of the Trump Organization receiving the death penalty. So at least one Trump will continue to run a business in New York, and that business will be bleeding her future ex-husband dry.

2muchcoffeeman and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

She better get paid up front.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We've seen what Trumpers do to jurors, judges and prosecutors - imagine how they will treat this Judas. He might not even make it to trial. I'm not really joking.

Draft saved Draft deleted