1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Was it confusing to go back and forth in the same day for appointments? That would bug me.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Lets be clear now - whether establishment Democrats are saying "Stronger Together" or pushing for "Unity" within the party, it's only a one-way street. Looting the state party coffers and handing it over to the DSCC re-election campaign of Masto should be some kind of crime.

Pro-Sanders forces finally get their revenge

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Re: year round DST.
    The difference in sunrise and sunset between my places in coastal NC and East Tennessee mountains is about 20 minutes.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tsk Tsk snarky snarky, Ms. Collins.

“Why Chuck seems to be going out of his way to alienate the most bipartisan member of the Senate is a mystery to me,” Collins said. “And it must just reflect his extraordinary frustration at having wasted $100 million in the state of Maine in an attempt to defeat me. And for me to win by a strong margin.”

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I can respect that more than her usual above-it-all perpetually disappointed PoliSci professor schtick.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I heard one guy complaining that his grandchild will be stuck with the bill. So what? If it didn't pass, a lot of people would starve to death before they even got to become grandparents.

wicked and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Apparently AP and CNN have issued an edict the relief package is not to be referred to as the American Rescue Plan (which I believe is its official title).

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Driftwood likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The Concerned One said nothing and voted with the Subhuman Pile of Crime on everything except the last impeachment hearing. Said nothing of substance.

NOW she decides to vent her spleen because she doesn't think Chuck Schumer has done enough to kiss her ring?

Go back to your corner and continue to feign concern. And shut up.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted