1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

About as much as Trump does.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Then someone needs to be the first person in history to tell a former president to his face, "Will you shut the fuck up and stop lying!!!"

OscarMadison and Baron Scicluna like this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know which direction SNL takes with the House mess this week, but it really should be a sketch that writes itself. Mikey Day playing Jordan, desperate, trying to be respectful but unable to control his assholery. going through all five of the stages of grief with each round, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, then acceptance.

garrow, HanSenSE and jr/shotglass like this.
  5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Cue up Layla. I wonder whose body they'll find frozen in a meat truck. I'm betting Rudy.

Woody Long likes this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

People are trying to read into this as a sign of weakness for the DA in her case against Trump & Co. Totally missing the point. If anything, it's completely the opposite.

Sidney and Kenny are taking plea bargains for two reasons. One, they know their defense won't stand up in a criminal trial and they weren't willing to fall on the sword for the Orange Cheeto. Two, turning state's evidence is a win-win for the prosecution when the DA goes after Trump.

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Hey the first people who take the deal always get the best deal.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Is Trump going to call into question this judge's citizenship and tell him to "go back to where you came from?" If that's not an old establishment white guy I don't know who is.

"Hey a**clown if you've lost the old white guy judge, all you have left are the uneducated, gun rights, religious fanatics."

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

First money is the best money.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Jordan reportedly only got 88 votes in today’s secret caucus balloting.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The Post is reporting that Gym is out as the GOP’s speaker nominee.

Draft saved Draft deleted