1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

People who are book-smart, like PHDs who are university presidents, don't always have common sense.

Tarheel316, wicked and Driftwood like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I think as much as that, it’s that they don’t mingle with everyday people and aren’t in touch with common folk. They’re too oblivious to figure out when they step in it.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Nimrod is a virtual lock to be Orange Julius's veep no matter how she finishes. Vivek Ramalamadingdong is angling for a cabinet spot, but those have already been penciled in.

DeSantis will be left to sink or swim in the Florida state picture and maybe can go for it again in 2032.

TigerVols likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck IS NOT going to pick a non-white woman as VP. Making a selection to "balance" the ticket on the basis of gender, color, age, ethnicity, blah blah yadda yadda, is "political correctness" and "wokeism" that Democrats do, and MAGGAT Nation and the god emperor have rejected with their entire "souls."

Any voters who care even in the slightest about "ticket balancing" can go fuck off as far as Team Fatfuck is concerned. Take the god emperor as he is or drop dead. (Or maybe we'll help you drop dead.)

And he is ALSO not going to pick anyone who has any ambitions whatsoever at the presidency themselves, or any ambitions to continue in GOP leadership in the A.F. -- After Fatfuck -- era.

That's what killed him with Pimple Dick Pence. Pence was worried about his "legacy," ie his viability in a potential future political environment after Fatfuck magically evaporated from the scene, so he didn't want to sign onto any illegal or unconstitutional schemes of Team Fatfuck to hijack the election. (ALL their schemes were illegal and unconstitutional, of course.)

Remember Fatfuck was fully in approval of the idea that Pence should be murdered for failing to do exactly that.

Fatfuck doesn't want anybody with even the slightest micromolecule of interest in any kind of political existence other than with their lips wrapped around his sweaty scrotum.

He has no interest whatsoever in whether the VP choice is qualified in any possible manner to serve as president if necessary, because he has no plans they would ever have to do that.

The only reason for existence for any potential VP choice or any other appointee in the Fatfuck administration would be to ensure he remains in power forever.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  6. Twirling Time

Starman, ladies and gentlemen.

SFIND, WriteThinking and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’d put a $20 on Sarah Huckabee Sanders for VP.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yet another reason to vote for Biden.

franticscribe, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Twirling Time

Too MAGA. That's why Nimrod is my guess. She has chops outside the MAGA bubble.

The Huckstress will be on the short list for a cabinet post though. I'm guessing DOE. (D'oh!)

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If it's a female, it'll be somebody apparently fuckable so Fatfuck can reprise all the sniggering, "of course I'd fuck her if people weren't so unfair to me" innuendos he's used for 35 years with Ivanky. I give even money he picks Ivanky anyway, just to own the libs.

My guess is Fatfuck will pick Miller as VP. His spiritual heir.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I agree. ... And they'll fuck each other on the off-hours if Fucko's dickie still works.

12. Twirling Time

Miller would be a natural as Twitchy's Goebbels press secretary.

Draft saved Draft deleted