1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Fox News defamation suit: $787 million
    Rudy Giuliani's defamation suit: $148 million
    Having their boss lead Biden in every f*cking poll: priceless

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Can't get it to link, but Three Year Letterman continues to rep real talk on Twitter:

Brian Ferentz’s offensive play calling did far more damage to the State of Iowa than a satanic statue ever could

Edit: I should add Fox is upset over the statue thing

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A city across the river in the adjoining red county will vote to decide if fluoride should be removed from its water supply. Because tooth decay is a good thing.

OTOH, a significant number of Linn County residents appear to get along just fine with 20 or fewer teeth, so there's that.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

How's their Christmas tree doing?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    goalmouth likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're back to the arguments about water fluoridation that were battled out in the 30s and 40s, at the same time they're trying to wipe out disease vaccines that wiped out (almost) smallpox and polio. Becuz nobudduh tellz them whut ta dew, specially not no smarty pants kollege boyz.

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

They've tried this in the past and the voters actually approved keeping it. So even though my IQ drops 20 points when I cross the Willamette, not everybody over there is a fool.

My wife worked 30+ years at the community college covering both counties. The campus was located in Linn County, but they constantly turned down every bond measure. Luckily our county over-voted them and the place stayed open, even thriving.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Buyout? Who does he think he is, a football coach?

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Published by the Daily Caller, and a legitimate news org can’t verify the authenticity? Color me shocked.

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I'll make fun of fake ass Haley as I please. Her and people like her need to become the new mincemeat of our polities. Her false maternal sensitivity is sickening.

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

The full Adolf.

Draft saved Draft deleted