1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The best explanation of this was provided by political reporter Dave Weigel, who said on Twitter, "you ever watch local TV news?"

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Red, White and Coup: the Unamerican World of MAGA "Patriots"

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Ask Theo Van Gogh.

Those ads. You'd think they were made by Eli Roth.

Good lord, she makes me sad. I know she's mentally ill. Lots of people are mentally ill. Not every mentally ill person is disturbed. She is.

This bears repeating.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Increasingly the answer is no. But people are doom scrolling the websites with a tangential-at-best relationship to the truth.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Why are there still people insisting Ruby Freeman confessed to helping rig the election and that there’s video of her running suitcases of ballots through the counting machines? The courts have spoken. Why doesn’t that put an end to it?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes, let's have a rape investigation. Like the rape investigation in the rape lawsuit which found Fatfuck essentially guilty of rape.

Hmmm. The word "rape" comes up quite frequently in discussions involving Fatfuck. After all, he likes rape.

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Jonathan Turley concurs.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The road to MAGA

10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I remember way back in Journalism 101, if it bleeds, leads. At least in TV news and now everywhere it seems.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nobudduh tellz them whut ta dew

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I'm no legal scholar, but I'd guess that calling Georgia and demanding 11,000 more votes doesn't fall under "protecting our elections."

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted