1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
    Driftwood likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Applies to Trump as well.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh and Fatfuck has discussed quite frequently the idea of pardoning himself for any federal crimes he has (or "may have") committed. (Not only while in office but at any time in his life.) He believes his authority to do so is essentially unlimited.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Golly, Sleepy Merrick roused from his slumber to arrest an insurrectionist who has been at large for three years.

Sure hope Faux Fascist Noise and the rest of the right wing screech machine doesn't accuse him of being unfair. Maybe if he waited three more years they'd be more understanding.

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Forest: trees

8. Starman

They ought to be making a dozen of these arrests every day. Facial recognition technology is zooming forward.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6 ... years.

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Star Man-

this imbecile can't even put his underwears on straight every day and you're worried about him becoming Zuul.

just laugh and enjoy the show.

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Not that any drunk driving incident is good, but at least that’s all this was.

Having a bunch of Secret Service agents surrounding him with guns drawn after the crash probably sobered him up a bit!

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Dr.-
    I've noticed a very palpable shift in cable news from its customary role in half-assedly reporting the day's news to getting everyone freaked out over the 2024 election.

I wonder who made those executive calls. Rachael Maddow makes $32M a year and she's spending part of her one hour a week getting out the vote. Goin' great!

Draft saved Draft deleted