1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

While “Never Gonna Give You Up” plays on the doomed boom box.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nah, this is where the excess of AR-15s comes in handy.

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Shirley Jackson does not agree.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

I've said it before, I'll say it again: "These are not serious people" should be the Dems' mantra when speaking about their opponents. On point. On message. Up and down the ballot. From now until Election Day 2024. "They are not serious people."

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Gonna need tougher attack lines than that.

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Exactly. There’s little evidence in society today that the average American is looking to be represented by serious people.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Interesting. Jack Smith's recent filing cited Truman seizing the steel mills by executive order. Owners protested, got an injunction. Supremes held a hearing a month later, announced their decision a month after that. Lightspeed in their terms. Smith telling them they can do something if they will and asking them to make a ruling..

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Spartan Squad likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

“Seriously, folks?” said Schneider to Deadline today in the second of two statements on his Biden remarks. “This is my final comment on this. I neither said nor implied any such thing. Despite headlines claiming otherwise, in my post, I absolutely did not call for an act of violence or threaten a U.S. president as many other celebrities have done in the past. I suggest you re-read my actual post and pay attention to the words before believing this nonsense.”

The words are right there: “Mr. President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be publicly hung,”

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Guess we’ll be seeing Coy and Vance fill in for a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted