1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

How big do you suppose this group to be? I'm not talking about ordinary podcasting schmoes, but the core profit-making echelon like the one bannon and even Charlie Kirk (net worth=$27M) command.

Even Megyn Kelly is getting rich by pretending to be MAGA. Her career was deader than NYE crablegs when she suddenly got a big job at Sirius.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Brooklyn Bridge likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

American conservatives....they don't trust "institutions," but they trust:

[​IMG]

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Critical race theory is the prime example of it. I hadn't heard of it until the MAGAs started slobbering about it.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Coupled in the wagering with "woke." Your average Republican can't define it, but if the people on Fox or the Innertoobz say it's bad, it must be true!

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Who knows, someday in the future there could be a shooting and a vast percentage of the nation, in fact the world, "get over it" very quickly and very nicely.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

every average conservative I know has a quite detailed definition for it.

9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Stem cells for me but not for ye

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I see we’re back on the making fun of disabilities page of the playbook

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I hope the treatment works and Steve Scalise makes a full recovery. However, it’s not “making fun” to point out hypocrisy on his stem-cell vote. It’s another case of a mind changing when it happens to them or their family.

What if it was a female politician who voted against abortion and with no exceptions? And that person then had an ectopic pregnancy or other possible fatal condition, so they got an abortion.

As a side note, Scalise will be away for a while getting treatment. And the guy going to Youngstown State is gone in two weeks.

That means the trumplican House will be temporarily down to 218. Which the minimum to pass anything.

Slacker, OscarMadison, melock and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted