1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

CFA has made some headways in New England, but you know what? We haven’t gone. Not due to politics, but we don’t eat a lot of fast food. Now, when traveling, CFA is at the top of the list for stops since the restrooms are always clean.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The 1760s. They’re tired of republican democracy and want to appoint a fat king.

Octave likes this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Just wait ’til you see Buc-ee’s.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Chicken livers are a great source of iron and one of those things I can eat once in a Blue Moon.

Not that anyone asked, but I think I'd better say this before the assumptions start.

The BDSM folks are people I have known since high school. I am their vanilla friend they like to try to shock. Funny thing is, when we were teenagers, they were convinced I was the one going to Hell because of my interest in other people's beliefs that sometimes led me to wilder shores of inquiry like The Bell Witch and an imaginary zoo full of cryptids. I was and still am curious about the way people subscribe to these things (or not.) I'm not out in Sevierville picking up bear poop and screaming, "Bigfoot's been here!" I should add that if God didn't mean for people to have kinks, he or she wouldn't have given homo sapien sapiens tender bits.

Okay, back to your morning coffee.

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Tragic to think it's probably pretty close to the truth.

garrow likes this.
  9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

We stopped at Buc-ees for the first time over Christmas break. The one in Florence, SC.

It is the worst place on Earth. A cheesier, more expensive version of Walmart, where it’s Black Friday every day.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

We're getting our first one in three months.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Sacrilege
    I don't get into their merch, but there are plenty of gas pumps, clean bathrooms, and dang good food.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Chupacabra in a gimp mask.
    Got it.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted