1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Trump’s people, namely Bannon and Miller, now know the inner workings of the federal government and will hit the ground running in terms of making the country a worse place to live.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Can we tawk?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Biden is that car that that always seems to be bleeding oil - or needs a jump start every now and then - but you don't want to bite the bullet and buy a new one because you don't want the payments. You just keep hoping it will start on the way to work, or break down on the side of the road. You take it to a mechanic and he says - "it is, what it is."

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Always seems like it is a straight white dude with some version of “I’m sure it will work out fine either way.”

OscarMadison, FileNotFound and wicked like this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Talk of 25th'ing Biden, by the Dems.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Learn to suffer fools, asshole.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Which Dems? Name names please.

2muchcoffeeman and Tarheel316 like this.
  9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'd buy that new car in a second. The thing is, when I buy a car, the proposition isn't an East German Trabant or a 1971 Ford Pinto, take your pick.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Saw it on CNN last night, background noise, but definitely mentioned 25th and Biden.

I did like how Goldman came to Biden's defense by mentioning how Mike Johnson mistook Iran for Israel on Meet the Press last week.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, in South Carolina at a rally, Trump is vigorous attacking his opponent, President Obama.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted