1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

ABC reporting it is Russian plans to put nuclear weapons in space. Can't see how that could possibly go wrong for the launching country.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure Fatfuck thinks it's great. Fantastic. Uncle Vlad told him so.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey, Elon's SpaceX needs work!

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

OK, this is the last word on the American public right here. The polling organization Monmouth found that 18 percent of respondents believed that Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce and the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl was indeed all a conspiracy to re-elect Joe Biden. Of course those are all Trumpers, but that's not the good part. 42 percent of the 18 percent had never heard of this conspiracy theory until Monmouth asked them about and described it. That's just so wild. "I hadn't really thought about the game like that, but now that you told me, it all makes sense!" I sincerely hope for their sakes none of those has a Fanduel account. Actually, what they all really need are legal guardians with power of attorney.

SFIND, HanSenSE, Webster and 2 others like this.
  9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The local talk radio guy was saying he wasn't going to buy an American car because it would cost more than it should because of Unions.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

A lot of people are bipartisan butthurt by Jon Stewart from Monday night. I think he's spot on.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yeah, they’re both wicked old. We get that. It’s an indictment on Gen X voters, who have the attention spans of gnats and only vote for the loudest, most boisterous candidate (Trump). How about Stewart look at himself and his cohort instead of bitching about the fact that the candidates are too damn old?

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Mayorkas impeachment is so dumb. Now what GOP? What's the plan? Sure, the incumbents can cite it as they did "something" about the border - but really - it was nothing.

garrow and wicked like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted