1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Fuck him. He cites the Mayorkas impeachment as one of his achievements as the chair of the Homeland Security committee. You can’t do that and complain that the system is broken.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He's retiring because the legislature is so broken. ... He'll be focusing instead on working to get Donald Trump elected again.

Mr. Sluggo, Webster and SFIND like this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No, no, no. It’s still true, even if they can’t prove any of it!

garrow likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's retiring because he wants to be governor (election in 2026) and is well aware the House's reputation is not helpful in that quest.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Not wild. They're con men. All of them. Lying bastards.

7. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

“True the Vote.” “Moms for Liberty.”

They have a habit of naming their organizations after the opposite of what they’re doing. Very Orwellian indeed.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

He sucks and has sucked for a while. Fuck him.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I will say this about the Russian space nukes deal - it caused me to buy some gold and silver that I now have in my home safe. And I’m picking up some more backpacking meals for the emergency kit as well.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I've never seen that much of Stewart --- even when he was the darling of most on here --- but I suspect most of the "not funny anymore" feelings about these guys originate by them "saying stuff that makes ME uncomfortable instead of making other people uncomfortable."

Heck, that sounds like the advertising one hears each day on Clay and Buck. Only thing missing is a tout for Mantis X. :eek:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This is what tired of winning sounds like

matt_garth likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Somehow none of Georgia’s public HBCUs (Fort Valley, Albany State, Savannah State) became anywhere near as prominent as their counterparts elsewhere in the South. I don’t know if it is because they are all below the gnat line, because Morehouse and Spelman suck up all the oxygen in that market or because they stayed Division II and didn’t get the exposure of SWAC/MEAC schools (Savannah State had to drop back down after a few years of the MEAC).

Draft saved Draft deleted