1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

TFG (This f*cking guy)

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Alito crying because people are being called out for being exactly what they are.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/02/20/alito-jurors-homosexuality-sin/72672733007/

WASHINGTON − Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito attempted an “I told you so” on Tuesday when he criticized a judge’s dismissal of potential jurors in a workplace discrimination case because they believed homosexuality is a sin.

Alito said he’d anticipated that Americans would be labeled as bigots unless they hid their traditional religious beliefs about “homosexual conduct.”

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Alito's been coming for Obergefell for a while. I hope those Log Cabin Republicans are happy trading abortion for their basic rights to be seen as actual human beings.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Guess what, Sammy? You're right!

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Funny to watch the revisionist efforts of the House GOP in regards to the confidential informant admitting Russian intel officers helped stoke the Hunter Biden flames.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Interesting gamesmanship in the California Senate race to take Dianne Feinstein's seat. With a Democratic victory practically assured in November, Adam Schiff, the leading candidate, is subtly promoting Republican Steve Garvey so he doesn't have to face another Dem in the general in the open primary state.

Schiff is running ads saying how Garvey has twice voted for Trump. That fires up the Republicans to vote for him with Schiff hoping it pushes Garvey into second place and a spot on the November ballot, instead of Dem Katie Porter, who would have a chance to win.

Garvey rockets into second behind Schiff in latest California Senate poll. Here’s how that could be good for Democrats (msn.com)

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

as a principled libertarian i have to ask if anyone would be outraged if it was belgium sowing misinformation about eric trump i think not

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Do I have to have a funeral every time I jack off now?

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Won't anyone think of the unborn kittens?

garrow and Woody Long like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted