1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And when he loses, or she claims sexual harassment, he'll say she's not his type. Bank on it.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Exactly.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Isn’t Ivanka now a Florida resident, too? She’d have to “move” back to New York.

4. Starman

Five minutes paperwork if they bothered with it at all, but remember 2/3 of the Supreme Court is sworn to suck Fatfuck's teeny weenie to the ends of the earth, so more likely he would say, "fuck you I do what I want," and SCOTUS would rule it would be nasty and unfair to expect him to actually follow the laws, so it was all right.
    Why isn't he in prison already? Because it's assumed eventually SCOTUS will back him up.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I know it's Starman's schtick, but Ivanka will not be the VPOTUS. She's been pretty well off the scene for the past four years. She announced in 2022 she was done with politics. Plus, somebody has to help her husband spend that $2 billion of foreign investment dollars.

MileHigh likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember birtherism? Whatever happened to that blowhard businessman who said he could prove it? I think he was from Shark Tank or Undercover Boss or some other garbage reality show.

Woody Long likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Fatfuck chuckled at the very idea any of his golden spawn would take any active part in his administration for most of the 2016 campaign.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Attention, all the folks blaming Biden for higher grocery prices. Here's a big bowl of STFU.

Tarheel316 and garrow like this.
  11. Starman

But eggs were $1 a dozen under TRUMP and gas is now $10 a gallon. Greatest PREZDET EVARRR !!

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted