1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

100 percent. He doesn't GAF about the race because his opponents all either in a gulag, have died, or are about to die like the Vladimir cat that gigged a home delivery at my store today.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Another joke:

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hey, I got a lot of yuck yuck stories involving Fatfuck and high powered semiautomatic weapons!!

Strangely, considering how much of a kick they usually get out of guns, the MAGA multitudes get very upset at hearing them (making it fully clear at all times I personally have no means or opportunities to make any of these stories come true myself).

It's even funnier considering how hilarious they've always found, and continue to find, stories about dragging Obama, Biden and Hillary out at gunpoint and stringing them up to a tree. Har de har har.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

5. Smallpotatoes

Wouldn’t Dixie be a more appropriate song for that group?

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I remember when Saddam would win something like 100.7 percent of the vote. I remember thinking that even he wouldn’t have been that naive to think that anyone actually believed his vote totals.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Half those fuckers are already out of jail and are totally bypassing state and federal runs. They're gunning for school boards and city councils. Higher offices will come in due course.

8. Smallpotatoes

Derek Evans is running for Congress in West Virginia. He pleaded guilty. He says he was set up. I say he needs to go back to prison for another year because clearly he hasn’t accepted responsibility for his actions. Innocent people don’t plead guilty.

HanSenSE and Twirling Time like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Guy from Delaware came to the gallery yesterday and we got to talking about November and Delaware and Coons and a few others.

Carper is not running for re-election to the Senate. Guy said Lisa Blunt Rochester is the top candidate.

She has the endorsements and plenty of cash: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_United_States_Senate_election_in_Delaware

U.S. senators
    Organizations

[​IMG]

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Is there such a thing as an "articulate Republican"? Or are any left now that MAGA has proudly hijacked the party?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted