1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Stinky McFartpants' legal bills are easily extrapolated against his campaign and RNC income as well as his "protection money" demand against Repub candidates down the ballot.

The closest states breaking for Stinky in 2020 were NC, Texas and Florida.

Ohio doesn't look swingy but a 10% abortion bump might put it in play. Same for Texas, Florida, Iowa and ME-2.

I agree, Trump is fucked. Might only result in NC flipping though.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Fatfuck golf pic is from 2022 when his estimated weight would have been about 375 (down about 50 from his peak right at the end of his term in the WH). As flabby old men do, he's shriveling away a bit.

Today Fatfuck is probably about 350, but rest assured it's not due to any sudden devotion to physical fitness but sheer laziness. It's actually hard work to eat enough to keep a 400 pound ass over 400.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

You're listening to WGOP. All lies. All the time.

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

lol, these rambling pressers with staffers staring balefully over his shoulder at the cameras like: can you believe this moron?
    Trump's phlegmatic voice is bad enough to hear without it being reverberated in an echo-y room, for fuk sake.

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

more on FartGate, which is and always has been my most solemn duty to report on this forum.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Rich people love to convince themselves that their property is a farm. My best friend in high school’s dad was CEO of a company of about $700 million in revenue a year. They bought a farm for his dad to set up his own grass landing strip for their plane, which I didn’t even know was possible before then. Apparently the FAA doesn’t care as long as you don’t interfere with the bigger planes.

It was “the farm” to them. They’d talk about spending the weekend on “the farm.”

I overlooked it for the weekends spent with every new video game on the market available to me and him picking up the tab at McDonald’s. We both went to college together and I was offered rides to college, but “fiery crash in the foothills of the Appalachians” played in my mind every time and I passed.

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Gov. Deputy Dog and five other southern GOP governors as well as Chattanooga's GOP mayor all campaigned and railed against it.
    That's all I need to know to figure it's a good thing. If they are against it, it has to be good for the workers.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The regional variation of this on the Cape is for owners of seaside mansions costing $6 million and up to refer to their abodes as "cottages."

SFIND, Hermes and garrow like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted