1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

She's what is termed by intelligence agencies as a "useful idiot."

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I don't want to like your post, but you've nailed it. That saddens me, that grandparents will sacrifice time with their families to watch stuff they know will push their kids away.

franticscribe likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Being an idiot is the only thing she’s useful for.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Georgia has had some of the dumbest and ridiculous members of Congress for years -

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

A elderly relative of mine stopped watching Fox/listening to right wing talk radio in mid-2016 because she hates Trump. She fully recognizes that she was brainwashed by them. She said it was like clearing cobwebs away once she got all the BS they spewed out of her system. She said it made her angry all the time because of the scare stories in addition to all the Trump love.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I had a brief period after 9/11 where I watched Fox News more than I should have. I realized it was time to stop when I discovered every show every day scared the shit out of me. I always thought Armageddon was 30 minutes away.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Oof. I didn’t like this.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Was that a Fox reporter asking the questions?

10. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

I love it.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it was a 'journalist' with an agenda. I have a feeling if that line of questioning came from a respected reporter, Biden wouldn't have responded that way and the campaign social media wouldn't share it.

Draft saved Draft deleted