1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

HOFFINGER: Did you discuss dinner conversation with anyone else? DANIELS: My publicist, Mike, we were going to dinner with everyone at the company and i didnt want to go there were a couple of people I didn’t want to be around, what better excuse do you have to get out of this than to have dinner with Donald Trump and i said really? He said it's a great story, AND WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG—-(LAUGHTER IN COURTROOM)

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Who cares what Pedo Kevin Spacey thinks. Hope RFKJ is enjoying the monthly wire transfers from Putin’s oligarch buddies.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If Tester isn't a real farmer, then he should win all the Academy Awards, Emmys, Tonys and whatever else for his acting job over the past 14 years he's been in the Senate.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Tester’s been in for 18, part of the Class of 2006 with Clare McCaskill, Al Franken and Jim Webb.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Aren't they all?

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Franken not being in the senate is just another colossal example of the Democrats shooting themselves in the foot.

9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

It will be fun to see if Trump can manage to keep his mouth shut about Stormy's testimony. He already posted this morning griping about there being little notice that she would take the stand today - and then deleted it. Court just went to the morning recess.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Tester is the worst of what our government has turned into, actually. He's the populist (who isn't even that charismatic, but how many votes do you need to become a senator from Montana?) who has done the class warfare thing. ... when he's a multimillionaire whose net worth has doubled WHILE he has been in the Senate. It's bad enough that these nothings get elected and use the office to hand out favors and line their own pockets. The absolute worst are the ones whose populist message is "fair share" nonsense and the idiot voters who buy into their disingenous bullshit.

Last edited: May 7, 2024
    OscarMadison and Liut like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted