1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That's a dumb reply; that plane's mine and yours and ours.

OscarMadison and Liut like this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Why did his 14-second debate challenge video require six(!) cuts?

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The fact that this is close after the last guy killed off 1m people because of his horrible COVID policies amazes me.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

MS?

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Honestly, no. That's not the deeper issue. The deeper issue is how it relates to Biden's ability to win an election.

We're in a place right now where we can't afford to take a deep dive into that issue, because a lot of these rubes just aren't going to be educated. At best, you can stand in their face and say, "That's simply incorrect." But that doesn't even help most of the time, because they can't comprehend a complex sentence like "That's simply incorrect."

So everybody has to circle Nov. 5 on their calendar and win that day. That's what matters now.

Last edited: May 15, 2024
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Collins is not who I thought she could be. She's in the bag for Trump. As is Jake Tapper and most of the others at CNN.

CNN lost its backbone and integrity and objectivity a few years ago. Just another FOX and OAN.

The only one I'd truly trust to moderate, by himself, is Jim Acosta.

7. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Given what Discovery has done to Turner's Atlanta presence, there won't be any employees there, either.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And attempted a coup....and charged with almost dozens and dozens of felonies.....and said a million insane things since he left office....and.....

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily say Collins is "in the bag," but "far too weak to handle Trump" is accurate.

Liut, Michael_ Gee and HanSenSE like this.
  10. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

It's not that they can't comprehend "That's simply incorrect."

They just don't want to believe it. That's it. Not that it's right or wrong, factually correct, can be proven to be correct or incorrect, whatever. They simply don't believe it, don't want to believe it, never will believe it, and will come up with whatever reason, excuse or ignorant "Well, whatever" shrug and keep right on sucking the Kool-Aid from the hose.

OscarMadison and jr/shotglass like this.
  11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You are, of course, correct. I tend to double down on the fact that a lot of them are just plain dim, too.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Jimmy Carter trending. I see where his grandson said it's close now.

Draft saved Draft deleted