1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

You know what? Six months out, fuck it. If this country is fucking stupid enough to elect Trump again, then I don't care anymore. Anything and everything that happens as a result, we will deserve. Fuck it all.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Sums up my feelings. If a a majority of American voters are assholes, well then the country deserves the horrors it will get.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Related story: I'm so tired. I'm so fucking tired.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Remember, a Supreme Court justice had every right to impartially claim that the election was stolen because some neighbors didn’t like Trump.

garrow likes this.
  7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The only thing missing is a 44 Magnum in his hand.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Point of Order: Sandals is a normal resort. Hedonism is where the swingers go.

2muchcoffeeman and hondo like this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

On the day after the Dow closed with an all-time high, breaking 40k, when three hostages were found murdered by Hamas, when the Slovakian PM was nearly murdered, the WH press corps (front row no less) found Harrison Butkner and Scottie Scheffler to be the most pressing issues. My goodness they suck.

franticscribe likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I'm not there yet. The polling is flawed as hell and there is at least a 5% abortion tax that accrues to the Dems' favor (maybe as much as 10% in some markets). That puts Texas, Florida and NC in play. If Biden gets 400 EVs, that removes all doubt and the toadstool suckers can suck rocks instead.

Won't be that simple, but I like Biden's chances.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The polling has been off in 2016, 2020, and 2022, but sure, it’s fine now.

Liut and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It was off in 2012 too. We were all led to believe that Romney was doing way better than he was.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted