1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Good job, good effort

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

The day will come when Jasmine Crockett will have had enough and instruct one of her pages to take off her earrings. When that happens, I am so there for it.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A four-way losers leave town cage match involving Crockett, AOC, Marge and Bobo would work for me. And not the silliest thing to happen in this Congress.

Baron Scicluna and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

The photo from this link shows the true face of the monster beneath. ... It is Fucko's Face of Furious Hate, capturing the many moments when he actually spits his rage into the cameras.

It should make constant appearances in the Dems' campaign.
    What other U.S. president has regularly spit rage like this dirty pig?

upload_2024-5-18_11-33-17.jpeg

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

WASHINGTON (AP) — A prominent conservative activist’s son was sentenced on Friday to nearly four years in prison for what prosecutors said was his “relentless” assault
    on the U.S. Capitol, where he smashed a window, chased a police officer and invaded the Senate floor.

Leo Brent Bozell IV, 44, of Palmyra, Pennsylvania, was one of the first rioters to enter the Capitol and among the first to reach the Senate floor during the Jan. 6, 2021, siege.

Bozell’s father, L. Brent Bozell III, founded the Media Research Center, the Parents Television Council and other conservative media organizations.

2muchcoffeeman and Smallpotatoes like this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?

Octave and OscarMadison like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

To "bleach blonde bad built butch body" I'll add Cro Magnon features with a smaller capacity for intellectual process.

Just a note. Leave the Neanderthals out of that. They're my homies and I like them better than most homo sapien sapiens.

Edited to add... Jasmine Crockett and AOC have bigger sets than most of the rest of the DNC.

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Australopithecus, here. Blowing the dust off the needle since the early Pleistocene.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

There was once a wrestler from the 70s/80s, and I don’t remember who it was. But the wrestler had lost an”loser leave town match.” The next day, the wrestler was seen by some fans at the local watering hole. The fans asked the wrestler why he was there since he had just lost a “loser leave town” match.

The wrestler replied that he took a bus out of town and came back on the same bus, which fulfilled his leaving town obligation.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted