1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

abbott-

They didn't even care about the degree mills. It was just dressing. Meadows was a college dropout and had as much power as anyone in the administration.

Hawley has been told his whole life he is a brilliant special snowflake, probably Miller didn't even get that.

Neither of them can compete in the arena of ideas. That's not a good education, I don't care where you went.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Worst Buy

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Who had the political chops to accomplish far, far more than JFK could have ever dreamed about.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  5. micropolitan guy

Now that he's president, his driving days are over, except on private property. Ex-presidents can't drive on public roads.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I know, which is what makes the footage all the more appropriate.

On the bright side, a well-equipped C2 Corvette can always be tracked ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. micropolitan guy

Starring in Gumball Rally II, coming to theatres in 2025 ...

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Been meaning to cancel my NYT subscription for several months now. Here's the thing that finally prodded me to do so:

Is That a Rolex on Biden’s Wrist?

(Add: The process for canceling one's NYT subscription involves a chat with a representative, who offered me discounts from my $28.99 rate to $14, $8, and $4 per month for the next 12 months before finally canceling me. Honestly, my quibble is less with the content and more that I just need to get my subscriptions under control, but stories like this are just so ... I don't know ... unnecessary, or tone-deaf.)

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Starman

You will do the hardest time there is.

HanSenSE and Baron Scicluna like this.
  10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

FFS. Some editor needed to justify his/her job this week. At least it wasn’t a Tiffany.

11. Starman

Ehhhhhh ... maybe. All the rhapsodizing about LBJ's supposedly magical political skills kind of discounts the fact the Civil Rights Act was passed in large part as a memorial for the martyred Kennedy and not completely coincidentally in reaction to the threat of increasing violence in the inner cities.

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Starman-

These guys aren't going to do any real time. The fur-clad fuckstick will probably not do any at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted