1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Knowing the stupidity of the Republican Party, you just know they’ll do an Election Day photo op of Trump entering the voting booth. Even though he’d be … committing voter fraud.

2. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Mike Pence is being way more charitable toward Donald Trump than Trump was with him.

And, does Pence not think anything Trump did has been an outrage and a disservice to the country?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Hey at least Trump is finally in a tomb.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Mike Pemce would have been selling annuities in Fort Wayne if it had not been for Trump’s criminal scheme. Of course he’s pissed having to stare his hypocrisy in the face.

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

7. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

“Franklin? It’s God. The real one. The voice you’ve been hearing is actually your internal monologue.”

IMG_3532.jpeg

8. WriteThinking

Your post really brought it home: ex-president, presumptive presidential nominee...convicted felon.

Now, that's a mix of words (word salad?) that's hard to swallow when you really look at it. I think it may end up being so even for some MAGA-ites, if they read it, look at it, and think about it, at all.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. WriteThinking

So glad you posted this. It's exactly what I was thinking a little while ago that I wanted to post, but yet, somehow, couldn't figure out how to write it the way I wanted to -- the way I thought it should be written -- and they way those jurors deserve to see it written and said.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Good golly, Miss Molly.

h/t @Starman, who got there first.

h/t part two, @Neutral Corner.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2024
    maumann likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted